Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally, I am shot...

Well, not really! I meant I got all my shots this Monday. Isn't that cool? And I even got my tag and everything. And my doctor said that I look GRRRREEEEAAT!!! She was very impressed with my progress. Here's for some good news: she told me that I only weigh 13 lbs so there is plenty of room for more treats in my diet. I told that to my mom and she said "Dream on, Stella!!!" I replied "But MOM!" But she still said no more treats than what I already get. That means I get a treat after my medicine, when my parents go to work, and when I go pee-pee or potty outside. That's it! I think that I deserve more opportunities for treats. I need to start working on that.

Toodles,
Stella

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Oh My Goodness...Stella is TOOOO cute!! I am sorry to hear about her seizures. A positive thought though, I have a little black male Pug, Beau, who is now nine. When he was small, he had one big seizure and a few small ones. By the time he was 3 years old, though, my Vet took him off of all of his meds as he ceased having any at all. He is nine, now, and just two days ago, had a really big siezure..the first one in six years. I took him to the emergency Vet Hospital, they did lab work and kept him for 24 hours for observation. ALL of his lab work came back NORMAL, and I was told he was really just fine. My vet also saw him, and sent home so meds, only to be used if he had another seizure. (Valium) So far so good. SO, Miss Stella may have a very long and healthy life, inspite of her little moments that scare her mother absolutely to death!!! Good Luck, Stella, and your mom is right...You could NOT be any cuter!! Love, from Beau and his Mom