Thursday, May 28, 2009

Impatient

I am walking around barking, trying to look for my mom. I know, it's tough to be a blind pug. I think she is in the kitchen but I am not sure.

I like being with mom a lot. Last night, in my sleep, I started freaking out, so all of a sudden I was salivating a lot. But mom woke up and at once she realized that I was about to have a seizure. So she spoke softly to me and held me tight. Then I calmed down and I did not have a seizure. This is good.

I think that my seizures are under control with medication and much love. These days, I only get pre-seizure panic attacks when I am sleeping and I wake up. I think that maybe my dreams create these seizure conditions. This is also what happens to my brother Alfred. I think we are making much progress. I feel much better now and my coat is super-duper-glossy!!!

No comments: