Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh I forgot...



I must update you on everything that has happened and is going to happen.

1) First of all, Mom got me another bed so that Alfred and I can have tons of spots to crash around the house. And I like my bed too. And I even got to hang out with Alfred's Froggy for a bit. He is such a nice pillow...

2) A couple of weeks ago, I started taking potassium bromide along with phenobarbital to control my seizures. It seems that does the trick and I feel awesome. I have even made some progress on my potty training.

3) Since my seizures seem to be under control, my vet wants to do my surgery so that I can finally get spayed. Monday will be the day, so wish me luck. I'll probably be a little groggy to give you an update on Monday, but I'll give you more news as soon as I can.

Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Reta said...

Congratulations Stella, Rita, and Alfred - you have done so good. Stella is just so beautiful and Alfred is a STAR brother! And Rita - you are a God Sent for Stella! Your love and patience is wonderful.

Stella - we all have you in our prayers!!!

Tonya Williams jmwtlw@sbcglobal.net said...

stella, So glad that your siezures are coming under control and that you are doing so well! We will have you in our thoughts and prayers on Monday and good job on the potty training!

Tonya