Wednesday, June 18, 2008

From the house of the sick pugs...




Hello again!
Thanks for all your comments. Guess what? Today I got my stitches removed from my surgery. Everything is great and I have not had a seizure in over 1.5 months--knock on wood if you please... Now my vets and my Mom are going to try to reduce the dosage of my medication to see what is the lowest dose that I can be on that does not trigger seizures.

I am so happy my fans! Every morning, at 6 a.m., I am ready to have breakfast and play. As soon as my Mom and Alfred enter the living room (that's where I sleep the last part of the night after I have my restroom break and my dad goes to bed), I start barking and I jump in my crate. Then Mom gets me out and I run several laps around the couch. And I run really fast too. Mom says that's why I am skinnier now and more athletic.

Then Alfred and I have our breakfast. My poor brother Alfred has some yeast in his left ear so he also had to go to the vet. He is almost well. Mom has been giving him medication and cleaning his ear. Alfred does not like the ear cleaning part, especially now because it hurts. That reminds me that Mom is really happy because my ears are almost perfectly healed and they are not as swollen anymore. That's really too bad though because now I have no excuse to not listen to my parents. And believe me, I try to get away with as much as I can. Mom says I have gotten really bossy and stubborn but I like to think of myself as a really confident pug.

No comments: