Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm almost back to normal :-)


Dear Readers,
Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers. My surgery, on Monday, went very well and I even got my teeth cleaned. However, if I had known that I would be without food, water and treats for more than 24 hours, I would have told my Mom and my vet "No thanks!!!" But now it's done and there's no turning back.

So far, so good. After the surgery, I slept all day long until 4:30 a.m. I have not had any seizures, which makes my parents very happy. I am still unable to run and act goofy like I used to and it hurts when I go potty but Mom says I'll be back to normal in no time at all. By the way, after my surgery, sometimes I have this pitiful cough that Mom thinks is really cute. And mom has been checking my stitches and she is putting Neosporin on them to minimize scarring. I just love to be pampered by Mom... Even Alfred has been gentler on me!

1 comment:

Reta said...

Glad all went well - your friends at pug rescue all asked about you this weekend during our adoption day at the Rogers Petsmart. Everyone is so amazed at Stella and her wonderful family. Thanks Albert for being so good to your sister!!!

& Mom & Dad too!!!