Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I don't like rain

Dear Readers,
It's been raining for about 24 hours. This means my Mom cannot take me walking with my brother Alfred. I refuse to step outside! Unfortunately, I also cannot go outside to peepee and poopoo, so I have had a few accidents today. Mom got me some potty trainning pads but I am not sure how to use them. They smell kind of funny and Mom put them right next to the side door, the one that Alfred and I use when we go potty in the morning.

Despite the rain, Alfred begged Mom to take him walking and she did. Luckily she has a gigantic umbrella that can cover them both. And so they went walking so that Alf could go peepee. Alfred got home a bit wet but he was not afraid of the rain anymore so he asked Mom if he could go out on his own again--he still had some business to take care of, so Mom let him go. I wish I was that brave. Maybe someday I will...

Now the three of us are sitting on the couch. I'm kind of sleepy and I am very comfy because Mom wrapped me up in a blanket. She does that to me every night and I quite like it. Alfred is holding his frog in his mouth; that's how he falls asleep. We're watching yesterday's episode of In Treatment.

Well, I'd better get back to my business of cuddling with my family. Talk to you guys later...

1 comment:

waterviewT14 said...

Little Stella, you are such a pretty, pretty little girl. You and your new family are so lucky to have found each other! It looks like your mom and your brother are going to take very, very good care of you, and that makes me very, very happy! Ever since I stumbled across you on your previous home's website, I've been admiring your spunk (and your pretty photos!), and, I must admit, you've captivated me! So, enjoy your new family and digs, and I'll be keeping up with you through your blog. Thanks so much for letting us all know how you're doing! From one of your many admirers (in Hot Springs), Voneta