Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just call me Princess Stella, O.K.?




Last Friday, after work, mom stopped by T.J. Maxx to see if she could find me a good food bowl. Thus far, I had been eating from a tiny plate but Mom wanted to get me the perfect bowl for me that would allow me to eat my food easily and that would fit my big head without me having to hit my nose or my protruding eyes against the walls of the bowl. After a few long minutes searching, mom finally found the perfect bowl for my beautiful pug face. See me eating out of it in the picture above?

Yes, I know it's a person bowl! I mean, what do you think I am, a dog?!? And it's not just a regular person bowl, it is a person bowl made in England! Alfred's bowls are made in China, did you know that? Anyway, from now on, just call me Princess Stella...

1 comment:

waterviewT14 said...

Little Princess Stella, your new beautiful bowl is befitting your well-deserved status! You're a gorgeous little girl. Say hi to your brother, Alfred, and your mom and dad. Maybe some day you can bring your family to visit in Hot Springs, and I'll be able to give you a big hug and you can give me little kisses!